Our team of professional staff will work to provide the safety net of services needed to help participants remain at home.
- Primary medical care
- Specialty medical care (e.g. cardiology, nephrology, orthopedic surgery, etc.)
- Nursing care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Psychiatric care
- Physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation therapy
- Prescription drugs and durable medical equipment
- Preventative services and education
- Laboratory services and diagnostic testing
- Emergency medical services
- Ambulance services
- Hospital inpatient care as needed
- Nursing home care as needed
- Recreational activities
- Social services
- Nutritional counseling and meals
- Caregiver respite
- Home health care and personal care
- End of Life Care
Our day center is open five days a week with transportation services and provides a friendly place with medical support, meals and social activities.
Our in-home services are provided directly in your home and may include vital health care, personal care and routine chores.
“After neck surgery, I thought I would be paralyzed. Now I’m walking and getting in shape. Coming to Carolina SeniorCare was the best decision I could have made. This is a fantastic program here, I enjoy myself.”
– Carolina SeniorCare Participant
Learn more about PACE and how it can help you and your family.
Carolina SeniorCare is proud to offer this service to the community. Our focus is on prevention and wellness with a commitment to enhance the quality of life for seniors and their families. Complete the form below to learn more.
*Fields marked with a * are required.